Wednesday, January 16, 2008

27 Weeks and Counting

So at the urging of some family members, who live out of the country, I have decided to start a 'baby' blog.

Don't get too excited, I'm no writer, like my brother. I often forget to write or just simply can't find the time... But I'm willing to give it a shot and I'm hoping this will suffice for now.

A bit of background:
Jeff and I found out we were expecting on Friday, August 3rd, 2007; the day before we moved into our new house. I was on my second round of fertility drugs and we were ecstatic that they had worked!

It's hard to believe that that was almost 6 months ago!
As of today I am 27 weeks and 3 days pregnant. The official due date is
Sunday, April 13th but it's anyone's guess as to when baby wilkinson will actually make his appearance. I've been told that I could go into labour any day now! Fun!

P.S. Yes, we know it's a boy. The name will remain confidential until he officially comes into the world... so don't even try to get it out of us!! : )

And now I'll leave you with some, always exciting, belly progression pics (12, 20 and 22 weeks)
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Dad and Anne said...

I like the color of you background now. Keep those pics coming.

Anonymous said...

Mike - That is beautiful! I know Pooter appreciate's your talent as much as the rest of us.

LY son!